Regency Effect 3rd Generation
In response to customer demands, North Western Lead (NWL) is pleased to announce the launch of its highly anticipated 18mm Regency Bar Effect 3rd Generation. The Regency Bar Effect 3rd Generation will bring new scope for creativity for NWL’s customers.
The benefits our Regency Bar Effect 3rd Generation brings over the traditional Regency Bar include:
- The Regency Bar Effect 3rd Generation can be used on both sides of the centre pane of a triple glazed unit. With the ever increasing demand for triple glazed units, the dilemma regarding Regency effect units is solved. As is the problems of Regency Bars rattling and reduction of cold transfer through the Aluminium Bar.
- The Regency Bar Effect 3rd Generation with a thickness at just under 1mm can be used in Slimline narrow cavity sealed units.
- The Regency Bar Effect 3rd Generation can be used on both outer faces of the sealed unit to line up with the Integral back to back spacer bar system or Duplex system to avoid having to cut Astragal Bar in a fabrication shop or on site.
- The Regency Bar Effect 3rd Generation can be used on both faces of the outer pane of a sealed unit, eliminating the loss of vision of the grill as can be the case with refraction and Regency bar sealed units. Our Regency Lead is also suitable for use with Gothic and Double Gothic Designs and does not have the rattle problems that long unsupported runs of Regency bar have.
- Should it be preferred, we can also produce our Regency Bar Effect 3rd Generation with a width of 22mm which may be more suitable as an internal backing to wider external Astragal bars. Potentially reducing the requirement for Astragal Bars on both external faces of the sealed unit.